Thursday, May 26, 2005

!! They never left - Background. !!

So folks, here are some clarifications and some background of the previous post. I am telling you coz some folks contacted on mail, phone and chat for the reasons and there relation with the post. Most of them have refrained from commenting so...

1. I am not "he".
2. Most Dates are chosen randomly, but ya some dates relates to some real events.
3. All events happend are true, they have happened exactly the same way at some point of time in the lives of guys and gals known to me.
4. Time is 11:00 AM or PM or around just for the significance of "At the eleventh Hour".
5. This is the outcome of fears residing inside me, I desired to vent them out, and has no other way. So much hate, ego, pain, love, sorrow, despair, curse I have heard for others by these ears, that I needed some way to vent it.
6. The Original End of story end with "him" moving to haridwar, and dying on the shores on a winter night. Some Mahatma setting fire to his Pyre, with nobody around him to pour down a tear for him. Alone And All Alone !!!

Chalo lets set the mood lighter !!!

Waise, BTW what do you people say about the choice of Names "Sangini, Prakher, Piyali, Ayush & Nisha" ? :)

I liked "Sangini" the most. :) - Its original. Someday I shall describe her. She is a fiction still, But I would love to have her in Life :).

Piyali, I have stolen from the movie "Rules - Pyar ka superhit formula".

Prakher, I heard this name on the banks of Ganges at Shanti Kunj, Haridwar. when I was there for 9 day Course for Vedic Yog etc.

Ayush is taken from a TV Serial wherein this guy is a genius doctor.

Nisha - Everybody knows she is "Reena Roy" - The "Sheesha ho ya dil ho, aakhir toot jaata hai" girl. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hmm...lot of fan mails !
    But, the whole story was really touching...

    If they have any catagory wherein your article fits in, then I am gonna nominate your article in BlogMela... Hope, you wouldn't mind !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Wow !! Blogmela...Thanx a lot !! or say Thanx Lot of Lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Rupa] - hmmm But kissi to move mein Reena was Nisha...there was a song also... :) Abse se Kagaz pencil leker baitha karoonga movie dekhne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The original ending which u spoke abt is sure beyond words,zindagi bhi kya cheeze hain na? kabhi sabkuch miljatha hai,tho kabhi sabkuch cheenjaatha hai,aur hum,thaqdeer ke saamne haath failaakar rehjate hai,itna guroor kis baat ka hai insaan ko? kuch bhi tho nahi hai hamare haat mein?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I couldn't find a fitting catagory.
    I am sorry Hirdu..

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. [Akruti] Pretty Much True !! :(

    [Deb] - No Probs

    ReplyDelete