Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Almost poora din laga gaya

It took me almost whole day to get a smile on my face today.

I came to office, there was loads of work, all aliens around me, no help in sight.

Slowly and slowly I moved, picking single stone at a time,

Afternoon...still not a single smile....some of the tasks done...still smile is too far...started listening to songs....oh GOD...even Remix and Pop is not helping....

Suddenly, Fire Alarm Test started in our building, No evacuation required...kher, somehow the memories about the Uphaar Tragedy came to my mind....More Sorrow.....

Again things not working, What the Heck...If this continues another Hour I have to go for Smoke...Grrr !!!

Looked across the Test-Racks, Female Foreign Collegue..okay lets go and chitchat for a while...maybe...after that I can achieve....

Went to her...talked about Slingshots, School, Sports, Movies, Chalk throwing activity in School...refreshed....

Started again..Chatted again with few gals on Yahoo ...okay lets do....

Okay there is bally saagoo on music india online....The hit song...."Botlan Sharab Diyan" !! Wow !!

Lets listen and complete...

Done Dona Done Done..

I am happy...finally the smile...

Bally Sagoo's album is great Bally Sagoo on Screen...

Listen and be happy :)

1 comment: