Tuesday, March 15, 2005

!! do you remember the time !!

Do You remember the time, when you smiled last,
Do you remember the time, when we bunked classes,
Do you remember the time, when we flunked the sessional,
Do you remember the time, when we added sugar to petrol tank of Profs,
Do you remember the time, when you punctured the car tyres of Profs,
Do you remember the time, when in ragging you simulated the Fuc* and I added commentry,
Do you remember the time, when in U-Special we celebrated Holi,
Do you remember the time, when we were thrown out of the dance during the farewell,
Do you remember the time, when you got the job in Campus and I didn't,
Do you remember the time, when He said," I love you"
Do you remember the time, when I sat there in office just for chatting,
Do you remember the time, when you got fired and I wasn't
Do you remember the time, when the stack crashed,
Do you remember the time, when it rained heavily and we were out of office for 3 hours,
Do you remember the time, when I sat on the banks of river "Ganges" for the whole evening,
Do you remember the time, WHEN WE CURSED THE TIME.
Do you remember the time, we didn't had anything to eat during lunch and only had lime-soda,
Do you remember the time, when your apron caught fire in Chemistry Lab,
Do you remember the time, when we stood under the staircases and gals pass by,
Do you remember the time, when "Chavanni" taught Biology,
Do you remember the time, when our English Teacher entered the class the very first time,
Do you remember the time, when she was teaching "From Pent up aching rivers"
Do you remember the time, when we all watched "Julius Ceasar" and "Macbeth" in Library,
Do you remember the time, when in Science Exhibition our "IC 555" burnt out,
Do you remember the time, when I wrote the sequel to "Lord of the Flies"
Do you remember the time, when we use to make Project Charts for History and Geography,
Do you remember the time, when we returned to school after 5 years,
Do you remember the time, when I stole books from library,
Do you remember the time, when our Physics teacher allowed us to bunk his class at will,
Do you remember the time, when there was nothing new at school and still ......
Do you remember the time, when I Joined my first company,
Do you remember the time, I lost my first mobile and we celebrated it with cake,
Do you remember the time, when I switched and we had party at TGIF,
Do you remember the time, when after too much alcohol at TGIF, we watched "Chicago" at "Priya"
Do you remember the time, when we all sat whole night in Office and listened to "Madhushala"
Do you remember the time, when in the morning director came, and offered us free breakfast,
Do you remember the time, I invented Macro Programming, and we use to laugh at its ease,
Do you remember the time, I started smoking and you use to say "Its not good for health !!",
Do you remember the time, when we use to go to office 8 O'clock in the morning in fog and chill,
Do you remember the time, when we came to Gurgaon for a "New Year" Celeberation,
Do you remember the time, when after too many drink, I was knocked out,
Do you remember the time, when we use to make the rhyme for everything,
Do you remember the time, when we were afraid of "Irodov",
Do you rememebr the time, when I mocked at the utility of CAT for IIMs
Do you remember the time, when I scored 660 in GMAT and got no calls,
Do you remember the time, when pun was fun and now fun is a pun,
Do you remember the time, when cycling was a past time,
Do you remember the time, when I use to dream to reach my current salary,
Do you remember the time, I wrote the first blog at xanga,
Do you remember the time, when I started collecting all "Pondy Stories" and made a huge collection,
Do you remember the time, when on 2nd last night in Seattle, we two roamed aimlessly whole night,
Do you remember the time, when I started blogging for real on blogspot,
Do you remember the time, we went for rafting and I backed out 2nd day,
Do you remember the time, we played antakshiri, whole night in the bus & let nonody sleep,

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE TIME....DO YOU ?

2 comments:

  1. Well Kateki, You know so little ;), anyhow, Dear these lines are not about a single person, these are my memories which I remember all the time.

    Rafting I went twice with different groups, and I am remembering about
    the first time not with "him".

    If you see that this is a collection of memories I have about school, college, job, my pastimes, my life, seattle, and a lot other stuff, so these are with different people with whom i have different memoirs. :)

    anyhow enjoy reading ...more to come up

    ReplyDelete
  2. paji - I read it. It was a journey, well remembered, well traversed, well cursed and well appreciated.

    Great part is its still the same, just milestones keep passing by.

    - bansi

    ReplyDelete