Monday, June 07, 2004

"Then you say Why No Blog Today ?

You Load me with all the assignments to be completed on time,
You Load me with the task of finding job for friends,
You Load me with the task of intuitively answering gals who ask, "Hey whats up !!",
You Load me with the task of telling the stranger on road the way to his destination,
You Load me with the task of taking team out to lunch,
You Load me with the task of motivating team to stay back and meet the shortened deadline,
You Load me with the task of bringing bread and butter to home when I return,
You Load me with the task of having at least 5 cigs a day
You Load me with the task of performing rituals after waking up
You Load me with the task of mailing the yahoogroups to keep them alive
You Load me with the task of waving "hi" and pass smile to the gals I meet,,
You Load me with the task of bringing joy to the life of ppl I know,
You Load me with the task of Living and have the smile on my face though my heart wanna cry,
You Load me with the task of finishing at least 100 pages of the book each day from my own library,
You Load me with the task of commenting on yr blog
You Load me with the task of enriching the day-to-day experience,
You Load me with the task of waging a WAR with GOD for him being unreasonable to me

You Load me enough and Then u say "WHY NO BLOG TODAY"

BUT AM I COMPLAINING ?

2 comments:

  1. ya ya, you are loaded with so much of social work;-)) more then a work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U too got the point ;-) I am too obvious here at Purple.

    ReplyDelete