Sunday, May 22, 2005

!!Never been loved!!

I know him.
Upfront he is the smiling and full of delight legend appreciated across the globe.

I know him.
He is been seen smiling in toughest of times.

I know him
He is been admired not only for his actions, but also for spirit, he puts in his actions.

I know him
He is looked upon as an example to set things right and come up with quick solutions for all the problems.

I know him
He is been marvelled at as he moves across the chamber of power or the alley of fun thrilled parties alike.

I know him
He is been christened to be able to establish accords of friendliness across the global contacts.

I know him
He is been consulted by the crowd in almost every event of life ranging from making the gal or the guy say "yes", to switching jobs and careers, taking the decision of quitting.

I know him
He is never been loved as loveable, He is always been desired as someone to look for, He is always been admired, or worshipped in certain instances.

I know him
He is referenced like a thick book in Reference Section.

I know him
He is ......

7 comments:

  1. "Do u know him? if u do then i guess it is from the eyes of the world,Try peeping inside the tought,perfect,handsome,refered by all kind of the outerself..
    And let me know what u find there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow can identify with that guy.When folks around take you to be perfect,someone who can take it all and forget that am a human too..It really feels lonely at times when ppl stay away coz they feel they arnt 'upto' it.

    Nice poem,hirdu..u touched a chord there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Akruti] - So many time, i have asked him, but everytime he vanished in the mirror.

    [Zarine] - Thanx !! Kya kahein kya na Kahein ye kaisi mushkil haye !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He dint vanish,he is covered in the darkness,why dont u try to wipe away the darkenss adn see the mirror in the light of the reality and u might know the answers urself:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Hirdu... as far as i know him... i think of his as a very good friend of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. No comments on 'him'..cos I donno him.. maybe he's too good and too perfect ..maybe hez too far away..

    But, I really really liked the poem and the presentation and the end.. how it all fades into those '6' dots ...in vague and shadow and into a questionable answer !

    ReplyDelete
  7. [Deb] - you even counted the dots !!!

    thanx :)

    [akruti] - I am scared to do this again, last time when i tried, I had to remove all the masks, and then I was about to loose all :(

    [mirzaghalib] - hum yun he perchayiyon ke peeche nahin chale jaate hai,
    koi to apna tup raha hai uss dhoop mein, jiska bosa liye jaate hain.

    thanx buddy !!

    [guyroundthecorner] - hmmm...so know him :)

    ReplyDelete