Thursday, May 19, 2005

I am Missing my books

Finally I have started missing my books :(

The books which I am missing most are the ones, which I have read page to page severeal times.....But then some of these are simply too much for me to miss...and worse some of them I cannot find them Here
  • MahaSamar - Narendra Kohli (this is Mahabharat in 8 Volumes, written according to contemparary timelines and events...no GOD like phenomenon)
  • Abhyuday - Narendra Kohli (Ramayan in 2 Volumes)
  • Harry Potter - All five Volumes - Mostly the 5th one.
  • Papa Jab Bacche The -When Father was a kid - This is a Russian book translated in Hindi and English.
  • My Comic Collection :( - Sets of Nagraj and Dhruv and finally Calvin.
Here is one I want to read again. Its been a long time since I read it

Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand. - I wanna ask again "Who is John Galt?"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do realize this is after 15 years of your post, but Nagraj and Dhruv are in market again. Try the Raj Comics website here : http://www.rajcomics.com/

    ReplyDelete