Monday, July 05, 2004

!! It's been a fortnight !!

So folks,

It's been a fortnight, since I had a good night sleep,
It's been a fortnight, since I didn't woke up in the middle of the night.
It's been a fortnight, since I had a fresh laugh,
It's been a fortnight, since I felt content in my heart,
It's been a fortnight, since I went home on time and talked to mom for hours,
It's been a fortnight, since I chatted with u all for long,
It's been a fortnight, since I posted mails u all seperately,
It's been a fortnight, since I sat besides my favorite tree and smoked for 2 long hours alone,
It's been a fortnight, since I met her with joy in my heart,
It's been a fortnight, since I read Newspaper for anything other than horoscope,
It's been a fortnight, since I picked up a book from my library,
It's been a fortnight, since I replied back to yr mails,
It's been a fortnight, since I smiled without effort,
It's been a fortnight, since I lived...

It's been such a long fortnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment