Tuesday, November 02, 2004

!! Let me Sleep now !!

You said "Hold" & I am holding onto this dead life since then.

You said "I will be back" & I have never closed the doors since then.

You said "We will eat it together" & I have not bought Pizza since then.

You said "I shall call you back" & I haven't called you since then.

You said "Keep smiling" & I haven't wept since then.

You said "Have faith" & I haven't asked anything from LORD since then.

You said "I am engaged !!" & I haven't slept since then.

You said "Why didn't you proposed ?" & I am dead since then.

3 comments:

  1. Very much emotionally packed lines!! Apart from being humourous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..Wondering why all the works of yours ends up with the girl going away and none of you saying anything....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls find it easy to come to me, become a part of me and my life and then I donot know why its so difficult for us both to break the ice.

    Shayad....

    ReplyDelete