Friday, May 06, 2005

Man Doley - Neha Nagpal

Listened this song long time back on MTV etc...and today again several times, the thing I liked about was the voice of the Singer, the added lyrics in English and the fusion music.

What I am wondering about is that even after listening to it so many times, I am still not able to figure out the exact lyrics of English invloved...Something is wrong with my comprehension....or I have very bad english vocab and compre skills

So folks I wanna you too help me out....Listen to the Song and post in the English involved.

You might be having the album with you, incase you dont then here is the link to listen online.

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/10/s/album.969/

Song is Man Doley - Title song (7th in the list)

4 comments:

  1. [Kits] - you never told that before...i believe very few ppl might be knowing that u know dancing...good....anyhow...i know the hindi lyrics very well but what i am looking for is the lyrics of this remix....the english additions to it....can u find that out for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. [kits] - arre mujhe original song ka translation nahin chahiye...The song I am talking about is a remix....usme kuch lines hain angrezi mein...woh chahiye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i havent heard to its eng version...anyways..here's the link which u had asked on my blog..u can download many novels frm this site
    http://greylib.align.ru/libdetectiv.htm

    ReplyDelete