Anyhow, so where had been, HE is JUST towards me. There is one bare ground where HE has always showered happiness and Joy around me. So Even though, WE are at WAR, I shall thank him today for all that affair. This one bare ground is identified by unknown territories.
Across the years, I have observed, that I have never been deserted or left alone on any unknown territory. There had always been someone or the other to be with me. Though sometime, even than I feel alone...but then thats the way of life I suppose.
Just have a look at the territories I have been and HOW logically HE managed it around ME.
- I arrive at Seattle alone, and found out that I 've 2 Schoolmates residing near to Company furnished apartment.
- I arrive in Chennai, and My Senior from College is there to help me out for initial days to settle.
- When that friend moves out of Chennai, another Ex-Collegue of mine joins me and I am with my gang again.
- I went to Mumbai for a MBA Interview with SP Jain, a close schoolmate and friend is there to receive me and roam around with.
- I arrive in Santa Clara, there are hordes of Ex-Collegues (Friends) in San Jose, Sacromanto, San Diego.
- I get bored some of the time, and one of Fundooest Chatterbox Ex-Collegue and Friend arrives in Burlingame, and my weekends are now spent in Paradise.
- There was nobody around on my Bird-day this year to celebrate with, But then the Friend in San Jose, arrives with his Wife and young kid to pick me up, so that I can cut the cake and enjoy.
- I was feeling that this Bird-day shall go without a Peg of Alcohol, and my Teeto-toller Friend in Burlingame says, that he shall join me for a Peg of RUM.
- New Year 2005 arrives, and I was haveing the feel that I shall not be able to celebrate, but Friends in Bangalore, chills it off, I fly from Chennai to Bangalore on 31st December to chill out at Coorg and around.
- Dussera 2004(festival Before Diwali), I though I shall be alone in Chennai, But then, a friend and his naughty wife, in Bangalore pulls me out to join them over the festival.
- Chennai initially had impression of boring city, but then after landing there in Oct 2004, Dandiya Nights started happening just in Front of our apartment.
- I wanted to visit ISB, and a friend who is an Alumni. calls me out for "Solstice" - Annual Alumni Meet at ISB Hyderabad, and I have chill out time with "Euphoria" rocking in front of me, Enough Beer and Whiskey around.
- I went back to Delhi on Diwali 2004, Flight lands around 2200 Hrs, 3 Very Near Schoolmates are there to receive me and we all roam around Gurgaon Malls to have fun together all night.
- Joined a New company in 2003, was wondering over the unknown challenges and HE sends a person who is than personified to be a very near friend of mine.
Still, I don't know why I find so hard to say "Thanks" to HIM.
I believe, we TWO have a lot to settle in between us, WHEN WE MEET.