Wednesday, May 04, 2005

!! Aur Is tereh Mein thodi thodi jindagi jee gaya !!

Akhir kaise pahucha mein Jindagi jeete hue yahan.....

Phir se nostalgic wali post likh raha hoon....I have been seen as a happy go lucky guy across the globe and ppl unanimously conform to the fact that they find in me a very natural, alive and true guy.

  • Kya mein vastav mein aisa he hoon ?
  • Kya sachi muchi "Hirdu" utna he khush hota hain, jitna ki woh muskurata hua dikhta hain?
  • Is Life really Beautiful?
Aakhir kanha kanha batore maine sukh ke pal and kahan kahan raha gumgeen?

Chalo phir kuch kuch bata he deta hoon...All thoughts are random w.r.t the Time Frame.

Life was Never Beautiful ! It use to take a real effort to have a honest smile in a day. I use to expect so much from myself, from my friend circle, from all the people around me, from parents, from the LORD himself.

Slowly and slowly over the period of year I carved out myself, stopped expecting anything from anybody and Lo !! & Behold !! I was happy.

The moments I remember are :
  • Organising a School Reunion after 6 long years of attending Farewell at School named "Sparsh." - It took us only a minute to conceive the idea at a local Dhaba in Ghaziabad and then around 4 months of Planning and Organising. Around 300 Mails of length of 100 words to 1000 words were exchanged. Ppl Got Senti when they attended, I Cried coz of too much of Euphoria. I was elated coz of sheer joy and sense of togetherness involved.
  • Celebrating Onset of New Year with the Gang at Gurgaon - The days were doomed, and nights use to loom around in those horror years of Recession. One of my best friend was in Combat with his destiny. Me along with another friend of mine rode on Byke from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon. When I entered the room I was knowing only 4 Guys in that big hall on 1st floor of his rented house, after 30 min, around 15 guys were sharing there life story with me and I was with them. After around 8 pegs of Whisky & Rum comine and 2 glasses of Beer, I was knocked out. One Guy "Samrat" sang ultimate fundoo songs. He Started with "Salaame Ishq" and continued to "Chithi Aayi hai". When he reached "Chithi Aayi hai, there were tears in most of the eyes and we hard rock guys moved till we can rest our back & head to the wall and close our eyes, coz nobody wanted to see anybody else's eyes filled with tears.
  • Dhabe per Chai and Patties with Omlette on return from Office - Those were the days when recession was about to leave and I switched. When I use to return from Office along with my schoolmate, we use to sit for at least half an hour for our daily dose of Chai, in front of RaamLeela Ground, kavinagar, Ghaziabad. This was the time we both use to turn down the socket connections associated with the Office and Protocols and become human.
  • Treats at TGIF Vasant Kunj Delhi, Ruby's Tuesday CenterStege Mall Noida, Geoffry's at CenterStege Mall Noida, Ceaser at Sector 18 Noida, Movies at Priya VasantKunj Delhi, Wave Theatre at Centerstege Mall Noida, PVR Anupam Saket Delhi.
  • Too much baker-baker all the time - Getting myself christened as NONO - Nonstop NonSense.
Kuch aur logon ne bhi afsaane likhe honge,
Kuch aur logon ne bhi kahi hongi Kahaniya,
Kuch aur log bhi aaye honge tere darwaze,

Per kya kabhi koi aaya tha, haathon mein apna jigar leker,
Per kya kabhi kissi ne kahi thi kahani muskurahaton ki, jab sisuk rahi thi Chandni nabh mein,
Per kya kabhi kissi ne likhe the afsaane, nakhoon se dil ko kured ker.

To be continued......there are more ....

1 comment: