Tuesday, March 01, 2005

!! Sorry bolna hai to, isse accha mati na bolo !!

Translation: tis better not to speak anything, if there is only "sorry" you waana say.
Dialogue in Sheesha : A hindi movie.
Instance : Neha Dhupiya is sitting behind the hero on byke roaming around on the streets in night.

Saw this movie in night, again on my lappy, sitting lonely in Santa Clara (what the heck?), got whatever I desired, on the cost of loosing all what I cared for always.

Far from family & friends, in alien nation, surounded by aliens expecting numerous stuff from me.

Anyhow, I was talking about this dialogue, why this dialogue clicked me so much that I am writing about it onto my own blog.

Well, the reason to do so is that this dialogue depicts something, which I myself said to somebody, long time back.

The second reason which is equally greater is coz for me there is nothing more difficult than saying "sorry".

I am not able to remember when was the last time I said "Sorry"

Its not that I never make mistakes or apolozise, But saying "Sorry" is almost impossible to me. I donot know why ? Though I want to know, but I donot know whom to ask and how, so I posted it here.

Now what this piece of dialogue has in it.

It has the confidence that a guy has before he is about to start the relationship, it controls the protocol that shall envelop the people invloved in the relationship.

This little peice brings in all the fun and frolic one can ever desire in relation. This satisfy all.

I waana to hold on this....and feel the warmth I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment