Tuesday, March 08, 2005

!! Fabric that connects bloggers !!

I was thinking about this from a longtime, while I read blogs of the guys and gals accross the globe, write my own blog, write comments on others, read theirs in mine and on other blogs.

I felt like there exists some fabric, some connection between the the bloggers which is driving this whole anthology ( I don't know what this word means, but it seems it fits here :)

I read blogs of very wide range. Blogger write about everything under the sun. I have seen postings done when blogger is too sad or too happy, I saw "just like that" postings, then there were poetic ones, people writing stories, about place, discussing their whole life onto the blog. They had no qualms about revealing even the intricacies of their personal life and happenings.

So I wondered what is that which makes the blogger feel so confident about writing this all.

Is it some sense of attachment to humanity or the sense of being heard or read, or the sense of having said it ? what the heck it is ?

People feel so comfortable while writing the comments to anybodies blog, even though they know nothing about the person. Is it annonymity of it, but then there are comments which leads the one directly to the comment writer's blog, and give a insight to what's happpening to one's psyche.

During all these months I have seen bloggers crying for help, comment writers soothing them, praising the bloggers, haters, poetic insight, so much emotion I have seen and sometimes I myself have spilled onto the pages.

I have observed myself checking certain blogs several times a day and even checking my own counter to see how many read my posting then seen myself from graduating of the feeling that somebody should read. Sometimes wrote just for myself and also seen postings which bloggers have done for themselves or just for one other guy or gal.

Even though, I have not yet identified the fabric, but still I feel whatever it is, It's good.

Bloggers certainly have much more sense of being connected.

2 comments:

  1. Why not ? Is it becoz your id is public to all those also with whom you donot want to share your thoughts, or what it is...Discuss..I am sure you shall love blogging...Its so relaxing.

    and haan you not few, but a lot behind from being a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Fear !!! Amuses me now !! kuch nahin chhoot-ta...

    You can start writing with a pseudonym and just move on....

    Chhoot woh jaate hain jinse jaan pehchan hoti hai, Yaar-dost hamesha rehte hain.

    ReplyDelete