Tuesday, November 29, 2005

and then I made my first 1000/-

It started few months back, when finally, I opened my demat and online trading account. Wow !! Thought of making money out of money was sending shiver down my spine.

Isn't it a wonderful idea that, you money shall be working round the clock to generate more of its kind, while thy shall be busy making new configs for thy testplan, while thy shall be chatting, blogging, sitting alone or with crowd, smiling or whining about the system.

Isn't it wonderful market will be tipsy topsy over the chunk of money u have flowed into, jus to keep up your belief and prove "Beginner's luck" is all you need in this Universe (The Alchemist said so :) ). Brokers, FIIs and a hell of other highly qualified crowd is going haywire jus to bring in the kinetics of the potential you have thrown in.

Here is something for your reading pleasure....all is illustrated as events happened and the thought process is seamed into the lingo :)

Soon the snail mails started pouring in from the bank about account opening, I was getting excited, soon I shall start trading, I shall be rich ...wow !!....then finally the login and pwd came...I got logged into the site and changed the password..hmmmm ...lemme think...this should be a new password...a tedious one this time...so that all is secure....lets think a little obsure one this...the one which I had never used....Well folks, I kept a real cumbersome passcode and it was so secure and difficult to guess that even I forgot it the next day...Grrr !!! What a shame it is....Grrrr !!!! I never ever use to forget passcodes and logins associated with them and there are innumerable different passcodes I use...different for different application, websites, mails, security levels, the emotional and monetary value at risk ....but this is ridiculous....How can this happen to me..end result...Account is locked...Phew....what a start .....

Anyhow I placed in a request to reset the passcode....and then next day....I was giving a try to Phonebanking stuff and the gal over there unlocked it for me without a hitch ...okay now I can try my few more....think a bit more...lets try this ...wow ... he he he...Hirdu never forgets his passwords and he even remember the passcode if somebody types it front of him twice...doesnot matter what's the tying speed.. :) I was logged in again....wow...lets start the investing...

okay now how its done....get money fromt he account...move it in equity and then phew...this is the limit...O lord look at the market it's soaring and ppl saying no...no...this is not the time to enter....hey....look at this sector...that sector....Oh God too much of trouble...this is not the way...I shall look at the market 2 days later....Grrr !!!...Hrrr !!! I should start reading economic times :)

Oh Lord....What a lousy news paper it is....First the color is yellow....which I donot like...pathetic...look at Times of India or Delhi times...Fundoo colors and babes all around....hrrrr....No hirdu this is not meant for you...anyhow....keep on reading another cup of coffeee...

What is this....I am not able to log in again...Grrr !! Account is diable ...why....I had money locked in Demat....grrr...This won't do....Oh No....now I got the clue...that day I asked to reset the Passcode...These ppl are too much ...when I got the account unlocked why the heck they disable it again .....Phew....!! hrrrr...

Anyhow finally after a month all is settled....Account finally gets enabled and I lost so many oppurtunites to chiesel Money out of Money...anyhow part of the game ...life is not so easy man :)

Investments need to be poured in...what profit i should target...8%, 10% or 50 %....no no...10 % is suffice for no greed....I shall prepare the gud portfolio and balance accross them :) thats the way...this is how I learn and earn....

Oh...God all seems sinking what is happening to this market...as soon as my money is in...its going to drain or what....

then after a week market is recovering...I know I know...yo Yo its my time...I shall reap in profits... :) Fundoo fun...

Oh God its touching the new skies....Hitting 9000 mark wow...I shall make money :) What to sell...okay this should be kept this shall move in my portfolio...this shall increase round march too mucha and tommorow when market shall correct itself I shall buy more :) ..okay for this hmmm it has huge volume...but some other factors...besides they rejected my Resume once...okay I shall sell them today,.....Grrr.... this shall be 2 hits with one arrow...I shall Sell this company's stock now....1...I shall sell it and have the feel of revenged....and I shall book in some profits too :)

and finally I quoted hightest price of the day...and then it's sold....wow booked in net 15% profit in a week's frame..Ppl have made more but then I am not much greedy and I am happy with this...so now I have taken out the yearly fees and rest is spent again in Treats and calling up friends to share the news....

that !! Hirdu has made his first thousand in the bulls run at BSE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment