Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jaane kyun thak raha hoon mein

Donno Why am I feeling fatigue...and loosing interest in all the facets suddenly...

I wanna go home & sleep ....

I wanna hear these word form somebody near & dear "Lemme take you far away...you like a Holiday...." or whomsoever says these shall become near and dear...

Its been a long era of slavery.....I wanna break free....lemme recollect and just move out .....

The writing has been casted...Destiny is written...I shall just be following it....More ppl shall be lost on the way...Some new ppl shall join...and there shall be a Future perfect...coz Present has participled forever now ;)

What the heck am I writing...well folks ...these are the loose thoughts which are roaming in the Mind's I ...today...they shall wander here for some time and as soon as I shall collect my smile...I shall be back on track...

3 comments:

  1. hey hirdu sentiyappa, come on baby, why are u so down?

    Yes some people will join & some may leave.. what the heck? This is life ,You just move on.

    hirdu yeah sab ke liye ek hi solution, beta shaadi karle, phir pursat hi nahi rahegi yeah sab sochne ke liye

    ReplyDelete
  2. [BnB] - I found out the reason yesterday....So Now I am back ....Let me bang somebody for this and then all shall be okay....
    Shaadi....Oh Lord !! Ye duniya jeene nahin degi...and shaadi ke baad marne nahin degi...

    ReplyDelete