Friday, February 10, 2006

and then we proved she wanna smoke

This happened today.

I was having chin-wag with one of my colleague and another of his colleague :) I mean we were 3 colleagues having this talk in the cubicle. So there are 3 participants.

Me, He, and She :) She is ofcourse His Colleague, and He is ofcourse my colleague and Me is ofcourse Me.

Me intruding in the cubicle, tearing off the silence....as usual :)

Me: Hey, whats up how is everything going on...Man it's almost 6 O'clock..Where is the lighter ?
He: Here !! Catch !!
She: Show me, Show me...how does this one works...

Me: Grrrr !!! WTH...It's all the same ....
She: So how do you light it...
He: Dumbo !!! See this way...

He shows her how to light?

She: Cute !!!
Me (smiling): I think we should show her the different ones, one which are electrifying et al...Hey you know we were thinking that Mobiles should have the facility to light the Cigs...
He (acting smart) : Ya it should have everything, a nailcutter, a knife, scissors, key chain, MP3 etc etc...

She: Ya it shall be fun...but ppl already have alternates...right....
He: Arrey For you gals we shall put a mirror at the back...so it shall be pretty useful...
She (giggling): Ya Ya !!! then I can think of buying one :)

He (without missing anything, perfectly timed) to ME: See !!! What I told you, She wanna Smoke :) that is why planning to buy the mobile with the lighter :)

And then She gazed at us with smile on her face and false anger in her eyes...and we both (Me and He) ran away to the elevator.....

No comments:

Post a Comment