Thursday, February 16, 2006

After a long time

After a long time I heard it again..Yess folks...after around 6 years I heard "Ramayan" again...

Complete Tuldas Ramayan is available for hearing at http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/7/s/album.1970/language.11/

Its sung in Devanagri beautifully. The voice and tone for all the chapters is matches superbly to the meaning of the paras, chhands and shaloks.

It might be difficult to understand in the flow for those who are not so well versed with the jargon, but even then it can be heard and if thy can take out the meaning from what is spoken and the music involved...I am sure thy shall like the effort.

Hear the "sunderkand" which is basically about how our Mr. Hanuman goes in Lanka and fire up the place et al :) ...and thy shall understand...the theory....

Anyhow so why was I hearing this...well yesterday, after around 7 years I had this severe Headache for no reason (I think it was coz I attended a pretty long meeting ;) ....it was tearing each cell apart from each other and I was like ...cannot even open my eyes coz of pain....anyhow...came to my seat and desired to hear sth different this time and thus started palying...

Kher ....

2 comments: