Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Posting from Lynx

Well, this is the posting coming straight from the lynx - the text browser in UNIX, I am using freeBsd Version of it....I just wanted to post this post to see how it looks like...

This lynx is a text browser, but thy can use it with awesome power to do anything...actually the keys in my laptop are behaving unnaturally now...
Sometimes, several keys won't work, like qwert uiop shall stopp working and then I have to use interactive keyboard and type using mouse onto it, coz of which blogging becomes a real pain, when one is accustomed to type real fast....anyhow...this lynx is on our home made wireless router :) which my rommies have configured here...

They day to return is already near and I have booked tickets for my Delhi Zone travel...Shall be there in Delhi on 14 July Evening and shall return to chennai on 25 July...Lets see how is goes this tim, attending 2 marriages, 1 in delhi, and another in Kufri,HP. then ahve to meet parents in Haridwar, take holy bath in Ganges, I am missing the banks of ganges for so many Years now...

I am also thinkinging of posting some pics soon...shall do that :)

Tell me how it feels like, I mean this post from lynx...

I even posted a comment on debalina's blog using lynx.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment