Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Current Indiatimes Bookclub Wishlist

Here is my current wishlist on Indiatimes Book Club, I am going to get all of these as soon as I Land in India, and then shall happily sit back over the weekends onto the beach next to my house :)

  • Mandrake( Set of 20 Comics, Hindi)
  • Nagraj & Super Commando Dhruva ( Set of 12 Raj Comics : Hindi)
  • Amar Chitra Katha Pack Of 20 Books (Hindi)
  • Chacha Chaudhary (Set of 20 Comics, Hindi)
  • Nagraj & Super Commando Dhruva ( Set of 20 Raj Comics : Hindi)
  • Nagraj ,Super Commando Dhruva & Doga ( Set of 20 Raj Comics : Hindi)
  • Nagraj ( Set of 9 Comics) ( Raj Comics : Hindi)
  • Phantom (Set of 20 Comics, Hindi)
  • Pinki ( Set of 20 Comics, Hindi)
  • Raman (Set of 20 Comics, Hindi)
Total Cost around Rs. 3100/- Pretty cheap, if compared to other stuff I shall need otherwise to keep me busy on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment