Saturday, January 27, 2007

Four Hundred and One

So folks ...Last post unknowingly became 400th post on my blog...when I started I never imagined that I shall be continuing with the blogging...this is some how longest time I ever stayed with something which I do for leisure...The only other thing which competes with my blogging is the continuing spirit to relish the sight of beauty which is joy forever :) in simple words "Bird-watching" :)

Anyhow....the travel so far has been good...it's been full of emotions actually...I am delighted that I still have readers reading onto my blog...though now a days I write less and read more...

But as the valentine is approaching again... :) I believe more and more posts shall be coming ...typeof ...hmmmm...senti again...

anyhow...I only have sth to say ...I have few readers who try to analyse whatever I post and then try to understand my own psyche :) which in itself a mystery to me ...and then they try to manipulate me whenever they meet... :( some how....I wanna tell those ki yaaro...blog ke baarein mein blog per...not in real life talks... :) Life is altogether different ball game ...

anyhow...thanx a lot to you all for being here....

No comments:

Post a Comment