Thursday, January 25, 2007

Whom are you blogging for ?

It's been almost around two and half year since I wrote my first post on blogspot...today came across an ad on indiatimes on how to earn money while you blog :) they were advertising for ibibo where you get money if you are among top 100 bloggers ...with some conditions and more conditions :)

As I was roaming on the ibibo, it flashed for whom we bloggers blog ? ibibo is full of bloggers who are doing all sought of tactics just to have higher ranking for their blogs...no I am not gonna blog on the tactics or qualify any tactic gud bad or ugly :). I shall be trying to bring for whom or for what, me and my fellow bloggers blog....

So
most of us write for ourselves....
some of us write for some body special :)
few of us write for others...
more than few of us write for all of us...
quite a lot write on the topics of general concerns...
another quite a lot write posts on posts written by others...
some of us might forget to comment on fellow bloggers posts...
but those some always remember to crosslink the posts...
a lot of us write very senti stuff which often brings tears...
nearly to few write classic stuff which bring smiles....
there is another lot who just write to keep writing...
there are few more who write to vent out all there feelings...love, hatred, sorrow, despair...and what not...
few more of us write to create memories and keep a online series of events and happenings...
there were few blogs written for flair of writing and for ego of being an author....
there were another lot who write coz we love to read them...these are most important bloggers anywhere...

but I don't see any reason to blog to earn money...what the heck...?? what are we...money churning machines... ATMs ....anyhow that just personal choice ...

I write...coz I love writing...I love when known and unknown people come to my blog and leave their comments...I prefer writing senti coz it comes naturally....and when during chat, bloggers come with sore eyes...I love imagining...that...though, what I wrote was certified fiction inspired by real happening...but still is able to create the near to life.. effect...I write for myself and most of the times for you all....

1 comment: