Thursday, January 04, 2007

New year Celebrations

Well the new day of the new year 2007 started in Goa ....Bright sunny morning...

kher this I shall be describing a later post...how things started, how they proceeded and what all was determined this year...

Only gud thing about this new year is that I have started living...I have started ignoring the failures and simply go ahead without any regrets...No looking back ...for anything or for anybody...I came alone, I am living with few ppl around me, I shall die alone...thats the game...

Some how as of today I have got time everything...and everybody....I have time even for myself...Some times it feels great to have time for yourself...there and then u can do so many stuff....all at the same time and feel delight also...

Anyhow...part of the game...

Lets start the New Year with the feel..."Life is a celebration...Live it...."

No comments:

Post a Comment