Thursday, February 03, 2005

!! Let Life Live Me !!

There was a phrase like this in a song in the Movie "Rog". The was about the gorgeous actress in the movie ;-)

I won't be talking about the movie in here, rather I shall write about the feeling associated with this phrase.

Let life live me or say for a being generic Let life live the individual. Seems a little reversal of roles. What do we hear generally, Its just vice versa.

Its the individual who lives the life not the life lives the individual.

But just think a little and visualise How great that person shall be, for whom it can be said that It's the life who lived him/her - in Hindi "Jindagi ne Jiya Usko".

Think a bit more and you shall feel the depth of life.

Finally I got what I desired. I desire the life to live me.

No comments:

Post a Comment