Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I want to be at home

Its cold here and I want a hot cup of tea, which mom prepares with ginger in it, along with hot Stuffed Aaloo ka Parantha (Approx. Eng. : Hot Bread stuffed with Potatoes).

Its lonely here and I want to be with my friends, who can sit besides me, saying nothing, just sitting and smiling.

I am waking up in between nights and I want to sleep for longer hours, without murming in middle of night. I want to sleep for whole night without waking in between hungary or thirsty.

I am sleeping in Hall, on the carpet, coz I donot get sleep on those bouncy beds, I want to sleep on the hardbed with light pillow under my head. I donot want to make pilliow of that thick book named "Applied Cryptography" or "Tannebaum" again in life.

I am working in huge Lab, with a setup of umpteen firewalls in front of me, configuring protocols, half of which, I donot know how to use. I donot want any of these.

I am sitting with people who donot know my language, they exchange notes with me all the time, But I cannot even pronounce there names correctly. I want to work with friends, shouting at each other, pinching each other and kicking each other while passing by.

I reach so called home, wondering what I will cook today. I want to reach home early in the evening and finding Mom has prepared Aaloo Jeera with Parantha along with Chai and Aam ka Achar (Fried Pototoes in Cummin seeds + Hot Bread + Tea + Mango Pickle).

I am talking too much whenever I meet a human who can understand my language. I want to sit back and listen for hours to any guy or gal who can speak for hours continuously.

I am wearing Swatch in my wrist, Van Heusen Shirt, Lui Phillip Trouser, Van Heusen Leather Belt, Reebok Shoes. I want khadder ka Kurta Pajama (Handmade Indian ethnic Attire), Chappal (Sandals) and No Watch and roam around with a stick in my hand on streets for hours.

I am thinking of running from here to escape. I donot want to think.

People come to me smiling and trying there best to make me comfortable. But I only want to be at HOME.

People say they come to me coz I always have smile on my face and they feel joy whenever they are with me. I want somebody who can reciprocate the same for me.

I have been writing long mails, holding very long chat sessions. I want to send hand written letters by post in envelops.

I have been hearing a lot about you, I want to meet you now.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW WHO IS SHE?

SHE IS SMILE. LONG LOST BELOVED OF MINE. I WANT HER BACK THIS VALENTINE.

2 comments:

  1. no need to ask u for any updates after reading this ...so nostalgic...huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....Being nostalgic brings life vomitting itself out sometimes...

    ReplyDelete