Saturday, November 01, 2008

Grrr!!!! Brainfused...Phonebook, Contacts, Outlook Gtalk

It seems I tried converging too many things at the same time and got them all messed up and now it shall take ages to sort it out it seems...

I have never been good in managing the contact lists and this time for once I tried merging them all to my HTC Diamond...and this is where I messed it all...

I tried using tools, all sorts of things and finally all got mixed up...My Reliance Phonebook, My Outlook contact list, there phone nos, Gtalk Contact list and Yahoo ....and what not...Grrr....

and lately there were problem of Active Sync with My VPN Client and then a series of install/unistall to get both of them working....causing yesternight effort to go in vain :( Bhoo...Bhooo...

Now I am using Tried & Tested age old Methodology of having correct phone book in place...."Create it Manually One By One...."

Basically I am entering All the Imp Nos I think and leave rest as is....I shall then publish my no to the whole circle and then shall add the nos to contact list as and when people will call me ...he eh he ...Cleaver idea ...so my Phone book will be ready in another week or say month time :)

Not Bad... :) Enjoy the life as it comes ...he he he 

No comments:

Post a Comment