Friday, November 21, 2008

Coming back to Windows Livewriter

My Laptop crashed and hundred other things happened….and finally I found out I was missing the live writer…

It’s fantastic….simple reason is I can offline, while I am sitting in the office cab for like an hour each day and each way….2 hours of blogging should be enough to blow everybody’s mind…

Most times I wanna write something and there is no connection available in sight and then when I reach home or to office there are always 100 things to do and I fail to blog…

So finally while I was finding how good is sky-drive with windows live…I found that actually I am missing live writer.. :)

Now it shall much regular posts ;) he eh he …

Going to watch Dostana with friends at 4:10 PM …same place as before ….PVR…

1 comment:

  1. You carry a capable phone nowadays. Why don't you use it to blog with shorter posts from basically anywhere? You won't have 2 hours worth of thoughts to share every day. Blog-able things tend to happen when there isn't a laptop handy

    ReplyDelete