Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Call Reinit ()

So I called the reinit () in my life...it's almost full circle....
The market is back to recession...as it was when I started in software industry....so I have called a reinit () and then started finding all the contacts I had lost touch....
Yesterday I was able to track three of those contacts from linkedin and today ...I was able to talk to 2 of those...and to the 3rd gtalk contact has been made...

It was such a fun to reconnect...
I was talking to 1 after 7 long years and to another after 5....but while we talked...it felt as if we never lost touch...somehow we were able to track each other somewhere...we were able to relate to each other...although many things have changed....but life underneath is still alive...that is what counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment