Tuesday, September 06, 2005

!! Kerela !! God's Own Country !!

Hirdu's Weekends are always planned - Most ppl believe that...though I have spent several unplanned weekends, but then...there are exceptions...

anyhow..this weekend going to attend a collegue's wedding in Kerela near GuruVayu Temple...

All is planned and decided...shall mover from chennai to coimbatore and then the CAB affair..and then spend 2 days in Kerela and return from Trichur...

I don't know how the things shall be done though...all is taken care by friends ..Its the first trip down to south...lets see what it brings for me...

My instincts are making me aware that, something or other is planned in there for me...lets see.

Though still on war with LORD but lets see how is he in the Temple and his own country (Kerela)....

More imp things are also happening in life now a days, barely getting anytime to hold my breath in content...

have to write more about Kajraare part 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment