Tuesday, September 20, 2005

!! Annoymously Annonymous !!

Title seems too farfetched after reading the post :) lemme see how many can make out "Why" in the title, I shall try the best to implode the effect in post :)

Last weekend watch 2 movies. "Salaam Namaste & James" - Sunday afternoon I went for these. Was waiting for my friends to arrive at the Cinema hall. I was early as usual. Chennai has kicked hard on my puntcuality, without own vehicle in here, I am either too late to arrive or too early.

Anyhow this time I was just 30 min early, thinking what to do now for next 30 min....I entered in to Fabindia showroom nearby. "Kurtas are good, good color, fabric is cotton ofcourse, let me buy one"...270/- okay no probs, and then somehow started exploring...wow !! these bedsheets looks great...Oh these are for Double Bed, I donot have one...No probs, ask that gal over there at the counter..."Hey Do you have similar stuff for single bed.."...Wow!! these ones are better....350/- for single bed sheet...hmmm...okay gimme two....Oh Lord !! So many times it had happened....This impulsive shopping shall kill some day....just to pass 30 min...expenditure is around 1000/-

Don't know why for the first time in my working career, I am afraid of spending money...there is so much to do and money spins everything around...but to spin anything, it needs to be spinned...

Tried for Gas Cylinder for 3 weeks....Grrr !! This city is Pathetic....Getting a Cylinder is tiresome...okay ...login to Rediff shopping...buy this Hot plate...Billed 5100/- oops....

Returning to home...yesterday...walking...alone....A shadow apear almost in front. A poor girl is walking besides her bicycle, there were tears in her eyes...smears around her cheeks, flowing from her big round eyes...the sense of surprise in her eyes....O lord !! Why ?, such beautiful eyes...Weaping ...??

Moved ahead, there's a old man sitting alone on the bench adjacent to his house....lost he seems....as I cross him, He rises...and with shaking legs moves besides me....he seems to be waiting for the Angel of Death....But still ...There is some hope around....

There is nothing much on TV...think about tommorow's meeting....shall go to office...a collegue is returning from US...He shall bring in chocolates tommorow...

Its around midnight...already finished "Suraj ka Saatwan Ghoda"..moving ahead with thick "Yugandhar". What's the use if I clear PMI...its costly...."When in doubt...talk finance"....TV is muted....the room is silent...

Logic says should sleep, but there no sleep in eyes....O Lord...That's not going to happen...I am not insomanic...

The girl's eyes....where have seen similar eyes...not the tears...the eyes....long long back...on the way to Engg college...She boarded from ITO...Crowded....No no...the grace is missing...O ya...Birla Mandir...Vatika...She was sitting opposite..in Pink suit...Long hairs....Me and my friend bunked from Coaching exam... :) Bunking.... :) Where she might be these days ?....

I should marry now...before it's late...but none of the profile is okay it seems... anyhow ... marriages are made in heaven....but I am at WAR...may be its the truce time...

No Never....Let it be...The phenomenon is called Ninnyanve ka pher (The circle of Ninety-Nine), once in you can never escape...so what...

Shut it down..."Yugandher" is almost half way done...okay if I finish it tonight...what shall I read tommorow...

There is so much to be written...One more story....is about to come...No body should die, at least in the story I control...but then its not real...I die everyday....evey single moment one waits for death...then why no body plans for it...

"Looking for working professional why ?" - this is what is asked..."You earn in millions, right ?"...WHOSE LIABILITY IS MY WIFE IF I DIE, YOUNG ?

"Chennai kaahe Pahuch Gaye Lalla? - Why the heck you moved to chennai ?" - JUST TO EARN A LITTLE SPACE TO TURN AROUND.

Chalo let's see ... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment