Friday, October 17, 2008

Vacation Alert...

Just like all the time....This time too, my vacation alert was like a fire alert in the Org...As soon as I shot it ...there were so many emails coming through...asking all the questions....any...Before I rush for my cab...I wanna publish my vacation alert which I sent out ...This means less office and more blogging....so folks here it is ....

I started like this

I am taking a vacation; I shall be busy organizing a family get-together and try to catch-up with few of my lost friend circle. 

During this period I won’t be available in office, but I shall be checking my emails in night and shall reply to most of those. 

On personal note:
Its Diwali time – It is the time to celebrate and enjoy life as it comes. Please make sure “there is life in life”  Enjoy…!!!!

And then usual contact addresses to hold while I am gone....

So do you find anything missing :) apart from me in office....Yes...you guessed it right...I forgot to mention dates  ...he he h e....

My MD replied....Hirdesh...where are the dates.... ?? I was ...oooops....

Anyhow...It's been a long time since I had official defined vacation....

I wanna enjoy this time ....for sure....

new signature in emails

------Life is calling, where are you?---------

1 comment: