Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Choking Contacts

What was there inside me that was choking from such a long time, I desired to find it out this time?

I was so near to its discovery and then I saw its face. Horrible it was...I was taken aback and decided not to tease it further. Let it lie down there forever, I thought.

It is still there, Till I decided to go on to this trip, I was having the opinion that I have killed it..But no it's still alive....

You must wondering what it is ? It is MY EGOIST MOOD.

In simple talks, leg pulling affairs between friends I discovered that I am not able to take things and vocals as they are coming onto me.

Don't know why ? Was it the too much professional environ in US that kept it alive...or sth else...I still don't know....

But surely it is making a difference inside me. I am still wondering if it is good for me or not...

Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment