Saturday, January 12, 2008

What is everybody missing ?

Today Evening, a friend arrived...and as usual we talked the walk....

Usually We talk about anything under the sun or the moon :) or over it sometimes....

I do not know what talk led to it....but we somehow again discovered...what everybody is missing now a days....

Yes folks....It's nothing great but it's important....Our folks are missing listening ears....

They do not know whom to talk...when they want to talk...or even if they do not want to talk....

....So guys and gals we finally concluded that no matter how busy or how super-lord you are....you need to have somebody to talk to....

finally I conclude in here with these words....Happiness walks in pairs....She is never alone....
....find someone today....if you can not ...email...me ... post a note over here ...I shall talk thee :)

1 comment:

  1. I admire the thought and indeed agree to it. There is some kind of hollowness which can only be fulfilled with talking. -- Talking to anyone. Listening to your own voice, listening to voice of others in your ears talking to you, understanding you, relating to you.

    Like Hirdu, in case you want some listening ears can call me, mail me, sms me leave a comment and me shall call :)

    nityn

    ReplyDelete