Thursday, January 17, 2008

V Sync with Velocity...

"V-Sync with Velocity is the name of game Dear " - This is what I conclude today...

Does not matter how...Does not matter why....But V need to do it...ALL By Ourselves.....

Does not Matter if I deny but...The world wants me to sync myself with office, home, neighbor next door, manager in next cubicle, team on-shore, team off-site, wife at home, relatives at far, Mom 's on phone, Buddy on Chat, foes on the boat, friends on the shore, Lord in heaven, Humans on floor, cops on the street, waitress in the red skirt, moon in the sky, tears in the eye, captions on the wall, paintings in the hall, turn right or just go left till it turns to be right, economics on the cross-roads, magic on the Chess board, bare chested fate, be in office late, come home early (How ??), relish dinner at night, have morning Tea in flight, catch the real "real" in real desire, Just keep on the fire....

Let the Lord Smile, there is still wink in my eye...the soul underneath, I don't know if it breathes...Cautious am I :)...or do I still lie... :)

Anyhow....I don-no why....but to sync it all I lie....that I live...and I live nearby....

My eyes might not be bright, but as I always see it in sight....although I lie...but still I live...nearby....

You need to understand.....it's either V-Sync with Velocity...or else...we do speed sync..

:) I know techs know the diff between Speed and Velocity :)....

All this jargon is confusing me...I do not know now....Who am I....Where am I ? - This reminds me....Need to read "The Mind's I" again....

I am losing myself on memory....too many threads....

No comments:

Post a Comment