Monday, September 03, 2007

Tagged Am I ?

Lo and Behold.....Tagging phenomenon is again here...I remember last year when so many bloggers were tagging each other randomly and in so many posts they were simply trying to fill in....It was fun... :)

I think fun is again here to stay... :) so who has tagged me and for what.... ?

Here is it ...This time it's Dimple and She has tagged me for 8 random facts.....bhoooo...bhoo....People say everything is random about me...there is very little to be predictable...anyhow.... Here we go.....

Randomly Random Randomised Facts...

1. I hate Predictibility....though I myself am able to predict so many stuff...around me ....he he he...now since I hate predictability....I try to do things random or try to at least randomize....to actually confuse ....every body confused.... :)

2. I fear loneliness and helplessness...I don't know why...but I do....anyhow....I tried escaping both but some how or some way...these 2 kept following me in the darkest terrains....Some of the beautiful times of life I have lost becoz of these two....

3. I love kitchen...If I am happy you shall find me in kitchen....preparing something ....If I am too tensed....you shall again find me in kitchen ...either finding something to eat or preparing something to eat....I believe...In a HOME ...the most important place after toilets is kitchen...both should be clean and properly equipped... :) ....Though I like terrace also...and there is nothing like sleeping on sofa, watch Cartoon Network...with lots of finger chips :) on the table...and some Archies or say "Nagaraj" comics on floor....I still miss my comics :( ....

4. Now a days, I use Autorickshaw to travel to office and come back. Although I own a Honda Activa & Cheverlot Spark. But don't why...I have stopped liking driving....I have actually started liking the feel of sitting in Auto, listening to music and reading. Now a days I am simultaneously reading - Shakuntala, Dilbert - Highly defective Seven Years, Why Smart Executives Fail, Phantoms in the brain, Tinkle....I think I have started liking...reading 4-5 books in parallel.

5. I feel senti when I see senti movies....I have seen Anand umpteen number of times and have wept like a kid every single time... I laugh a lot...and people around me also laugh a lot.... :)

6. Every time me and my wife fight....we end up laughing in between coz of some comic act by me or her...and the whole point in fighting is lost...and then we decide that we shall now fight seriously without any kind of comedy in between.... - We both are still waiting for that fight to happen :)

7. I can sleep while listening to high volume music even via headphones.. (this is what I use to do when I do not use to get sleep in night and I wanted to sleep, I shall play some good remix song with beats, play it in continous loop, headphone on head and sleep).... I can sleep while eating and eat while sleep....I have been awake coz I felt hunger.... :) woken up during middle of night coz I felt hungry...normally people woke up coz of a nightmare or they might feel thirsty :)

8. I donot believe it LORD...coz I know him....and as far as I know him, he knows that I know, that he knows that I know :)

so lemme now tag all around me ..... :)...oops it seems Dimple has tagged all those I know already....okay lemme find some to tag ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment