Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pain is high...so am I ...

People say, "Pain is a relative term".... But I say, No....It's a absolute Term, No Relativity....Pain is absolutely painful.... :(

If you still donot believe me...then I feel, you should try getting your bike skid-ded on road, fly in the air to fall on road and try to feel some road-rashes first hand.

The rashes on palm and knees, shall not only make you believe my thoughts, but also shall strengthen your moral fibre....grrrr....and thy shall stop laughing next time you see somebody getting rashes on road. :(

How do I know this ? - coz....just few hours back, My Honda Activa skidded.. :(...I flew in air .... bhoo...Bhooo....fall on the road....and road left cruel rashes on my right knee and both palms....Though Injuries are minor....But Pain is High... bhoooo...bhooo....

I returned back home...and my wife is now scolding me....as if I am a kid and donot know driving.....grrrr.....

anyhow....I shall be going to Doc...for that damn Injection ...sth you need to get within 24 hours...bhoooo...

But I am telling...you...Pain is always absolute...and it really helps if you keep crying like Tarzan, whenever you feel it hurting :) .... I shall write about why it help in few moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment