Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Again and Again....

I don't know how many times I shall be trying to refix my thought process again n again and realign my life with the Universe's consipiracy....

anyhow...have done something again...in a hope to be able to align my own self better...Don't know how much I shall be able to succeed but success has never been a parameter for me to take a decision...

anyhow...details shall follow...but the only assertion I shall be making in here is that...I am doing all this is to reach wherein I have more time, energy and ability with you all folks....I have more and better control over life and able to predict with more accuracy (do I really desire to predict....but that another question)....anyhow...

Life is a celeberation... Live it... doesn't matter how you do it ...but do celeberate....

No comments:

Post a Comment