Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to Back

I do not even remember when was the last time, I watched 2 movies back to back...Tonight after returning from office...on this cold winter evening, there was nothing much to do !!! Sat in front of TV and watched


The Other end of the line - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049405/

Wonderful Movie :) You can obviously read the story line at wikipedia...Shriya Saran was perfect...and the tagline about "being nice to nice people" touched a cord somewhere...

anyways a lovely enchanting pic after a long long time...

after a while as I finished dinner...it's time for coffee :) he he he ...Well now some people wake up with morning tea or coffee...I always want tea or coffee before sleep....and now when Rs. 300/- are already spent over cafe coffee day's Filter Coffee Maker...then... इतना तो बनता है कि रोज़ रात को काफी पीकर सोया जाये :)

so folks lo and behold as the coffee brewed....here is another movie copied for viewing pleasure....

This time it's "The Ugly Truth" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1142988/ 

What a movie...:) I kept watching it till the end...and that is when I realized that I have seen it before sometime...however, I didn't able to recall any of the scenes...

anyways...this forgetful phenomenon has happened many times, so no worries...

My wife keeps complaining though...however the habit of forgetting is synonymous with the habit of forgiving...so it's okay to forgive and forget or to forget and forgive...I hope in Lord's court both are equally praised...coz HE keeps forgetting me and I keep forgiving him :) ...

on this note...good night...think about :) the habit of forget and forgive...it's gonna save you from many many hassles and stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment