Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two Weeks Notice

Two Weeks Notice - Sounds familiar right :) Wonderful movie it was...wasn't it? Well, before you start thinking about the movie..lemme set the pace of the post...this "Two weeks Notice" is not used in romantic note as that of movie [there is no Sandra bullock or Hugh Grant in my life :( ] Anyhow..sorrows apart ;)...It's used in strictly literary meaning here...Yes...many of you have guessed it right..."Two Weeks Notice" has begun...

I wrote earlier about April 19, 2010 - as the date to take the next step...so folks...as planned...the step is taken.

I do not know how and why...but it seems the stars above are planning a greater churn here and there...I received long lost money yesterday ;)..."Sashi Tharoor" resigns, & after a long time the polarity of my thoughts is changing towards positivity of huge magnitude...something which is surprising me the most...

It seems that there is something already written somewhere...and all these happenings are actually falling in place to solve a larger puzzle...

Anyhow...let's leave future to unravel itself at its own pace...and enjoy the joy of being Alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment