Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving On

So Folks...

Finally, the day arrived for me to move on...

Yes ....I am Exiting Bangalore...

Where Am I moving....Well...It's almost decided... but I feel it shall be better If I let you all know...once I reach there....

and one more thing...I need you to pray for me...It's not that I am afraid of shift...but these are difficult times...and even Harry Potter needed the lucky charm....that is what I am also counting on....

I have taken a discount this time...and also retraced some of my path backwards without turning...just to make sure that I am still able to revolve and rotate in the orbit....

chalo kher...suspense will clear soon... Donot worry....Till then Let us all watch "Love Aaj Kal"

3 comments:

  1. bangalore is celebrating..
    finally hirdu bhoot gaya

    good luck with ur moving.. ghar baar,, latta patta sab bahut lekar jana hoga. aek pura ship he book kar do

    ReplyDelete
  2. What suspense & all. Tell us where u are going. I will plan the vaccation so that my Hotel rent is saved. ha ha

    ReplyDelete