Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gtalk & Yahoo Status

 

I was just looking at the status messages my friends have on there messengers...and it gave an idea for a blog post..so here are these

  1. Available
  2. Life is all about happiness
  3. Sivaji Sivaji
  4. The right to be heard, does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
  5. I want to break :) not for free
  6. is Dead and Buried
  7. idle
  8. Sorry, I ran out a bit...
  9. I am on sms
  10. Yes, I am here, but I am ignoring you knowingly
  11. Tu yaad na aaye aisa koi din nahin
  12. Life was not supposed to be like this, it was supposed to be like that.
  13. Hum tumhey chahtey hain aisey
  14. Man Month Might be mythical, but it cannot be monthly mythical ???
  15. DO_NOT_DISTURB

Shall post more to this post in the morning....I am not able to recall some of the great status messages :)

3 comments:

  1. abbe mera bhool gaya.
    "gone with the wind. need to put on some weight"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not see "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" in your collection if you have not read it yet then GO for it I am sure you will like it.

    ReplyDelete