Monday, December 20, 2004

Yes !! Juice is worth the squeeze !!

If Juice is the worth the squeeze ? - I am quoting this from the movie named "Girl Next Door". Ultimate fundoo movie. Tells you a lot about how to get yourself indulge into things you never imagined.

It asks you directly straight looking into your eyes with gorgeous smile " What's the craziest thing you have done ?"

Isn't life has similar passion and fun for you. It stands on your door and tell you in a ravishing posture "Hey ! I am all wet, Can I come in ?". With that near to perfect smile and positioning, you are floored. How many times Life has been like that in front of me and I just didn't dared !

Then there comes the moment when you have to prove that your "Moral Fibre" is Intact and what you discover is, the ability to identify clearly and correctly "If Juice is worth the squeeze ?"

The more clearly one identifies, the more sound moral one enjoys.

Thats the way my life is.

Identify If Juice is worth the squeeze and then proceed with the procedure.

So folks look the world and life through this angle and thy shall never fear.


1 comment:

  1. hey Kelly I like the movie of your's I like it and know what you are so hot in that movie man honestly do man.

    ReplyDelete