Friday, December 17, 2004

!! Final Destination !!

What is final destination ?

Is living life a journey and its destined to reach a destination ?

What shall I feel when I reach that final destination ?

Will there be any sense of achievement when I get there or Will I feel unquenched even then like I feel till today, whenever another target is reached ?

How many of us shall I be able to meet when I get there ?

How many I shall leave behind to reach there ?

Will I be happy when I reach there ?

Or I shall be sad when I am about to reach there ?

Isn't the journey more important then the destination itself ?

Am I not engaged in other lame affairs instead of being caring about phenomenon of Life ?

Won't I feel more happy and have more joy if I leave wondering about the affairs I fight daily and start being thankful for another day I spend as living being ?

Aren't those people fools who talk about being used by someone, crib for petty things and not being sensible for the most wonderful gift of being ALIVE ?

I am thinking, and the more I think, the more I feel JOY and Happiness.

!! Hirdu is now happy, calm and living. !!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely True.
    Journey is Life.

    People realizes that after Journey is Over.

    If we Live the Journey, we all will meet and have good time when we reach at the destination... in good memories.

    If we miss the Journey looking for Life, we won't have good memories where we all could meet to share laughter.

    !!Care for people and Live the Journey!!

    Never Stop. Welcome Life, Welcome every Day and every Color of Life with True Heart!

    Feel Pleasure in seeing Daily world from different Set of Eyes - not for world's eyes...from heaven's eyes. Beauty of people emotions walking on road, beauty of papers on road side, beauty of design on road's black face...Everything in this world is sooooo beautiful, even games of life are so beautiful to teach you good things that Journey called Life is too much of Joy daily :)

    ReplyDelete