Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yes, I am awake now !!!!

Yes, I am awake now !!!!....

It's been long slumber sleep...I do not know if such long sleep was worth it ....there is bit of guilt of sleeping so long...anyhow...

So folks...here am I...it's been an year now....I restrained myself from many activities...I wanted so much not to do so...but couldn't help it...so there were very little updates over the social network (aka circle now) ...ppl are already moving from facebook to google+...

anyways...it took a lunar eclipse, my parents visit...few hiccups...and a thorough scolding from soul to wake me up....

I am up now...watching new episode of "bikini destination" on Zee Trendz...after a long long time...it's reminding me of 2006...when I bought my Sony LCD in Bangalore.damn costly.but who cared and  Oh lord...what fun it was...!!!!  bachelor hood nights...deadly combination...friends, booze and seductive sessions going on ....

I am looking forward to meeting my few of my school mates @ Noida ...mugs of beers will be spilled....after an year of arrival in NCR...it's finally happening...I know I am gonna luv the time...'ll be singing the songs ....and cracking the same old jokes and pun...

another effect i will soak in this weekend will be the last movie in Harry Potter Series....The Deathly Hollows.....

Harry Potter had been a ultimate journey for me...I loved the plot, the character, the story flow...and the thought...I know for many many years...it will continue to brew inside me and many many philosophies, theories, judgement and single liners will come out of it...will be quoted very often... :)..just like I use stories from Ramayan, Mahabharat and Geeta on my test subjects...

anyhow folks....here is the new mantra...."Churn More, Burn More and Earn More"

No comments:

Post a Comment