Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The first Decade

This year will mark completion my first 10 years after college...Yes, 10 long years in software industry...

How do I characterize these 10 years, did I gained or did I lost...the more I am think on these...more confusing it becomes...

After 10 long years...I find myself, on similar cross-road, where I was standing, when I was about be start fresh from college...

I remember, I was about to leave college and there was no job at hand...I decided to prepare for CAT without any safety net :) full of zeal and enthusiasm...no second thoughts, on what will others think....In last 10 years...something has gone wrong somewhere it seems...somewhere I have started considering...what will others think..This is not what I wanted ...I want to be free...I want to be free of this burden of 10 years of experience ...I want to start afresh...

I still remember the fragrance of being fresh ....

Yes...this is what I am looking for...This is what will make me to live for many more decades...the thought of being fresh...

So folks ...
Here is new Hirdu...
Fresh... Juvenile...& interested....
Enjoy the Joy

As I begin to a newer start...a newer decade...I promise...nothing will be same to what has happened in last 10 years...It will be altogether fresh new face...fresh new path...fresh new goals and fresh new achievements.

2 comments: