Saturday, August 15, 2009

Freedom to feel Midnight Rain

I am enjoying my freedom after getting relieved on thursday...Friday went away in sleeping for the most part and now in the middle of the night, while I am writing the post...its raining heavy in Bangalore...

Wow...Fantastic Rain...After a long time I can enjoy the feel...of being free...without stupid tensions of checking google news, I can now feel free to entangle myself with greater nature....

Last few months were like working in "Age old confused Post Office" ....where no-body has any clue of what is to be done on which counter...

Anyways...all this is gonna be thing of past...Next week brings me new day...full of joy...

I feel real sorry for the folks who are still sitting confused in office which works on principle of POP3 (Post Office Protocol) ;) ... he he he...do I ?

anyways...It's not always luck...sometimes it's written in destiny...

2 comments:

  1. :)wow awesome feeling.

    Rain ke saat "Ek garam chai(coffee) ki pyali ho & hot hot pakoda ho" uska maaza aur hi hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Hirdu Boi have u settled in the new place?

    Blog fast Waiting impatiently :)

    ReplyDelete