Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blind Dating

Movie: Blind Dating: Saturday Sept 20, 2008 - 10:15 AM - Z Studio

As usual...Nothing much to do on this saturday do....Waise in reality hai kafi kuch karney key liye...but Hirdu Aalsi....ney aajkal....Assholes key liye kaam karna ban kar diya hai ...he he he....

kher....So this is movie I am watching right now....Kafi sahi movie hai rey....Banda ye bindaas hai...thoda sentiyaps bhi hai ....and you will feel more senti if you know somebody have interacted with somebody who is visually challenged, or have some other impairment.....

In last so many years of my life ...I have not met too many but ya, I have met quite a few, and whenever I have met somebody who is visually challenged or lost his legs coz of polio or something like that....No Matter, I was on war with Lord or not...My hands always rose in gratitude...I thanked him for making all my organs working in good order...

Anyways...I want to write more on the movie...It's a good movie....but lemme finish it...

No comments:

Post a Comment