Wednesday, March 26, 2008

dialogue

Let's finally start this story written only in dialogues. This is the first time I am experimenting with style to story telling...let's see how much I succeed. :)...there shall be only few lines in between to talk about time, place etc....(forget the quotes :) )

=======================================================

"Priya, why it's so difficult for you to see the point ?...Within few days we shall be out of this damn MBA program. You shall move to Bangalore, and I shall be moving to chennai...Think about us....How do you think we shall be able to keep this relationship on ? ...without any name to it....It's almost illogical...."

You started it again....Anand....How should I make you see my point....My family is not ready...yet ...to accept that I have grown older....I do not know if, I myself am confident of us...I am starting off with my career for the first time...Ufff...You Men....You are so different in reality...

O Lord....What's this "You Men" ?...Priya, it's not about Men or Women....You know how much I love you....We both want to get married, isn't it so..?....I am moving to a stable job, and you know that I can take care of relationships very well...then why...Priya why...Why you donot want to submit this to our parents....

I can't do it Anand...you need to accept it....If you do not agree....we both can logically agree to disagree....

'Shucks Man...."

Anand moves out....walks till the gate of the college..lights up a cigarette...Looks up the sky and shouts..."What the Heck ? this is not going anywhere..." sucks the butt harder....

Delhi Airport: Priya has already boarded, Anand's flight is delayed by 4 hours.

"Oh Lord, Wat the Fu*k ...It raining still..."...Anand looks around, "Hi Man, can you lend me a cig....Its raining and ..and...."

"No issues...Man...May this brings light to your life".....

To Be continued....

Any Suggesstion on what should happen next :)

1 comment: