Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Year Resolutions 2008

New year is round the corner.....People have started planning for the new year bash, holidays and what not....

I am planning to stay at home :) and enjoy the coziness of the home.....

Unlike other New Years, this time I am decided on the the resolutions :) this year the whole sole goal is to Sleep :) and to sleep more and more often.....

"I have resoluted that I shall be sleeping at least 8-10 hours daily"

I remember rest of the years I use resolute the early to bed and early to rise stuff and was never able to keep it up....

This year I am very much confident to be able to keep it ....coz whatever happens, I know I can spin the time so as to get my sleeping hours ....

Lets see what other are keeping as New Years Resoultions ....I think I should tag them....

So whom should I tag.....lemme see....So all you folks are tagged for thy New Year Resolution :)

Ekta, Dimple, Alapana, Unaiza, Zarine, BnB, Canary, jeseem

No comments:

Post a Comment