Saturday, October 14, 2006

Reaching Delhi :)

Weekends are suppose to happen and life is designed to happen to weekends

So folks this weekend is in Delhi and around...but as I was boarding the aircraft, I had already decided that I shall not be engaging myself with too many people...

This visit is restricted one...Meeting only by invitation...:) Yaar bahut hectic ho jata hai sabse milney ke chakker mein ...and ab aafat waley kaam hum kum se kum weekend per nahin kertey....

Chalo Since I am roaming employee, thus even though I am on vacation...I shall continue to post and work simultaneously...using the backbone network of either reliance or whereever I stay...This post is written in aircraft ;) during the flight...

Folks it's real fun to write posts when you fly, on the flight ;) listen to music...watch movies and enjoy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment